fredag 4. juni 2010

OSLOVE
oslove

I met up with my friend Oscar in his apt at Birkelunden! Beautiful night.
Oscar, and his rad new tat. Well, the beginning of it.

We found this note someone hung up, selling their entire Pokemon collection. Cant believe we came to late, all the numbers where gone. Bummer.
Oscar have been spending some nerdytime making these...
After a couple of beers, I must tell you, this was really, really funny.
Maybe I should just go for it?


6 AM

Next morning i kicked it with this lady. Shes so street.
Oslo walk of fame.

1 kommentar:

  1. you're so cute! Funny thing...I also took a pic of the adorable Pokemon poster but at different location and there the numbers weren't gone so just hit me up if u want it :p AND guess what? I just got some gorditas, so now we can have taco TacoTuesday with our own Cheesy Gordita Crunch,woop!

    SvarSlett